The Easee Charge Lite is a charger for the home market (otherwise known as a Single Dwelling Unit, or SDU) and will replace Easee Home over time.
The main things you need to know about Easee Lite:
- Charge Lite is a charger that handles up to 11 kW. This is the limit for most SDUs and EVs.
- It is required that the Charge Lite has an external RCD connected to the backplate when installed.
- Charge Lite’s app features will be tailored to the needs of the home market.
- You can install up to 3 Charge Lite chargers on a site; each Charge Lite charger should have its own external RCD.
- EaseeLink™ Load and Phase balancing (Radio and WiFi) is available for up to 3 chargers on a site.
- Load balancing with the Equalizer is available and recommended as an accessory.
- The Charge Lite is well-documented, rigorously tested, and safe.