Before you begin the process of activating your site’s Easee Pay subscription, it is recommended that you have the necessary information at hand. This includes your company's organization number, company email, account number, contact information of the person responsible for managing the Easee Pay subscription, and, if applicable, the contact information of your accountant.
You will also need to provide a document verifying your bank account information. This document must be uploaded as an attachment during the activation process.
All chargers with the Easee Pay feature must be linked to the site access level.
Step by Step
In the Easee Portal: www.easee.cloud
- Select the charging site.
- Click Payment in the menu on the left.
- Click Get started now.
Adding your Information
- Fill in the required information, including site owner, contact person, payment account and, if applicable, accountant.
- Upload a document confirming your bank account information/
- Click Select pricing model.
Select pricing model
- Select either Spot price or Fixed price.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Select the desired activation date and press Enter activation date.
- Review the summary and correct any errors.
- Accept Terms for Easee Pay, Terms for Adyen and Adyen's list of prohibited and restricted products and services.
- Click Save and Finish.