Adding and removing users can be done in the Easee portal (www.easee.cloud).
Upon activating Easee Pay on an existing site, all users registered at that particular site will gain access to Easee Pay via their individual app.
In the app, Easee Pay can be found within the menu under the Payment section. It may be necessary to download the latest version of the app or restart it in order to access Easee Pay.
Adding New Users
After opening the relevant charging site in the Easee portal.
- Click Site users.
- Click Invite user above the list of users.
- Select to send an invitation email or to create an invitation link and copy it to the computer clipboard.
- If sending an email, enter the EMail of the new site owner.
- Select Owner as the site role.
- Click Invite.
If you selected email, then an email was sent to the entered address.
If you selected invitation link, then the invitation link is displayed and already copied to the computer clipboard. This can be pasted in a different method of communication, if desired (such as SMS or some other messaging system).
At the bottom of the page all pending invites are displayed. Click - next to the invitation to delete it and make the email/link invalid.
The ownership will not be transferred to the new owner before the invitation has been accepted.
Select the relevant charging site in the Easee portal.
- Select Site Users in the menu on the left.
- Click Edit.
- Click the - for the user to remove and confirm by pressing Remove user.