Your first time using the Easee app with Easee Charge Lite is the same as it would be for any other Easee charger. You can set schedules, you can efficiently control the power settings, you can create and maintain Easee Keys. Away from your charger, you can set up Easee Pay to make charging and paying at other chargers simple.
If you haven't already, you should download the app.
Adding your first charger
- Open the Easee app. Since this is your first time adding anything to the app, there will be no Easee products listed. After accepting the terms and conditions, the first card will display.
- Press the + to add a product.
The Add product card displays, showing a Charging Robot, and an Equalizer.
- Press Charging Robot.
You will see the Enter serial number card.
- Press the field and enter your charger's serial number.
When you press the field, you will see a serial number in the field in grey. That serial number is an example. Your Easee Charge Lite's serial number will begin with
- Press Next and then enter your PIN code.
Once the four digits are added, the Add product button will change from grey to blue.
- Press Add product. Your charger will be verified and you will see a verification message.
- Once the information is verified, your charger will be in your app list of products. Press the menu button at the top left, then press Products to see.
There will be a number next to Products. That is the number of products you have on your account.
After you have added your first charger, you will be able to add more Easee chargers and Easee Equalizers following the directions at How to add a product you have access to in the Easee App. It will be mostly the same as these instructions; since you now have accepted terms and conditions and have connected your charger to your app, the first screens will be different.