You must have a payment method stored with Easee Pay. It can be a card, or it can be Google Pay.
Adding your payment method
When you first open Easee Pay in the app and you have accepted the terms and conditions, You will need to add a card.
Press Add payment.
You will see two buttons: Card and Google Pay.
- Press Google Pay to use that service.
Press Card to enter a bank card.
- If you selected Google Pay, you will need to continue through that app.
If you pressed Card, you will see a screen to enter your Card number, Expiration date, and CVV.
- Once you have completed the entry for either payment method, you will need to add an Easee Key.
- If you press Select Easee Key, you will be shown a list of the Easee Keys already available in your account. (To add a new Easee Key, skip to the next step.)
Select the key to associate to this payment method and press Done. After a confirmation, you are ready to pay with Easee Pay.
- If you press Add new Easee Key, you will then need to select how to enter the key.
If you want to scan with your phone, you must have NFC enabled on your phone. The Key number is printed on the back of your Easee Key.
- Press the button for the method you want to use.
Follow the directions in the app to complete the process.