Once a payment method and Easee Key are added, the payment and key info are not editable.
You can change the name of the payment method, or you can delete the payment method.
If you need to update your card information, you must first delete the old card then enter the new card. You will have to also add an Easee Key to the card again.
Editing payment information
- From the main Easee Pay screen, press on your payment method.
The card information is shown with the name of the payment method at the top.
- In the top right corner, press Edit.
The Edit payment card opens.
- Press the Description field.
The Description field is highlighted after you press it.
- Change the description of the card.
- Press Save.
The new identifier of your card is visible at the top of the screen.
Deleting payment information
When you delete the payment information, you also remove the link to the Easee Key. You cannot edit to change only the card or only the Easee Key associated with a card. To make changes you will need to delete the entire payment method and add the card and Easee Key again.
- After pressing Edit, as above, there is a Delete button at the bottom.
- Press Delete.
A verification pop-up is shown.
- Press Remove.
- The Easee Pay screen will display, showing no cards. Press Add payment method or Add under Your payment method to add your new payment method.