The Equalizer will use the same WiFi network as your Easee Charger.
The WiFi can be changed either in the Easee app or in the Easee Charger.
Using the Easee app
- From the main menu, select Products, then select the Equalizer.
Press Equalizer settings.
The Settings page opens.
- Press WiFi.
Press Search on the WiFi page and connect to your WiFi network.
Using the Easee charger
To do this step your Easee charger and Equalizer have to be within 50 meters of each other.
- Change your Easee charger's WiFi settings.
- Tap the Equalizer to the charger to pair them.
The Equalizer will receive the necessary WiFi information from the Easee charger and will connect to the same WiFi.
- The WiFi must be protected by a password.
- Easee products use 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n.
Easee products do not support 5 GHz WiFi or WiFi 6 (802.11ax).
- The WiFi signal must be at least -75 dBm to ensure a stable connection.
An SSID password can be up to 31 characters. The characters dot (.), slash (/), backslash (\), and hyphen (-) are not allowed in a password.