If you are the site owner, you can adjust the max current that is available to the charger through the Easee app.
- From the Easee app, select the charger that you wish to adjust the current.
- Swipe down and or press the arrow in the top right corner.
- Press Site Settings.
- Under Power press Charging Current.
- Press Edit in the top right corner.
- Scroll through the values to the max charging current and click Save in the top right corner.
The electrician sets the maximum value of the charger's fuse. This can not be adjusted by the site owner because of the electrician's risk analyses.