A site is a physical location with one or multiple charging circuits. The site has a Site owner and Site administrators. If you are the installer, you will still have administrative privileges when the ownership is transferred to the owner. Users can only be administrated through the Easee desktop portal.
This part requires internet connection.
Inside the Easee Installer app, press the Create new site button.
- Enter the Site info with Site name, Street name, Street number, Postal code and City.
- Enter Customer name and Customer phone number if you have the information. If not, you can skip this step and add it later.
- Select your Country.
- Select Site type.
- Press the Continue button.
- In the next screen you can choose your operator. If you have one, choose it in the drop-down menu. If not, choose Easee or skip the step for now.
- Press the Main fuse field and input your main fuse data.
- Press the Create site button.
- Upload the site details to the cloud.
You are now done creating the site and can continue to Adding a circuit to a site.