The backplates retain the information of the circuit inside an NFC tag. This way you can install all the backplates without adding Chargeberries. The user can install a Chargeberry if it is needed, and all the information will be added automatically. Note that if information about circuit, breakers or WiFi changes in the app after the site is set up, you will have to configure the backplates again. If you program a backplate which is already programmed, the backplate will be moved to the new site.
Inside Site overview menu.
- Expand the Site structure field and choose the circuit you want to add the backplates to.
- Press the Add backplate button.
- Add the WiFi information specific to this circuit.
- Press the Continue button or No WiFi available.
The video snippet will show you how to write the information from your phone to the backplate.
- Press the Scan master backplate button to start the process.
- Once the programming is successful, you will be prompted to enter a Position name for the backplate (e.g., Parking 01, Apartment 05, H0206, something descriptive). Then press the Continue button.
- Continue adding backplates to the circuit with the Add another backplate Once you have programmed them all, press the I´m done button and confirm you have registered them all.
If you want to add backplates for another circuit, press the Add another circuit button and repeat step 3 – 7.
- Press the I´m done button.
- Upload the new circuit to the cloud by pressing the Upload to Cloud button.
You are now done adding backplates to a circuit and can continue to Transferring ownership of a site.