In order for a charge point to be installed and be compliant we require the following:
- The Easee Installer and User Apps must be up to date by running version 1.4.7 or higher (the version number is the same for both Installer and User Apps).
- The Easee Installer App must be used to commission the charge point.
These regulations apply to the whole value chain and so we as Easee must provide the compliant charge points as well as the associated documentation. In addition to Easee providing documentation, you as our partners (installers, wholesalers and others selling Easee charge points) must also do the same.
The documents we provide are listed below. You can use the "Third party is seller" documents for use in your distribution.
To support you in creating documents with your information combined with Easee's information, we have provided links to download these documents in an editable format (Microsoft Word). PDF versions are available as well f you require printing for signature, etc.
Please remember to update and double check the following fields when you create your statement of compliance:
- Date of sale.
- Sellers name and address.
- Firmware version.
- Details of Demand Side Response (DSR) agreement, if present.
- Signature with name and date.
The regulations also require a technical file to be available on request. Below are links to the technical files. They are currently only available as a web page.
We have prepared a guide to help you ensure that you install a compliant charge point after the 29th of June 2022.
If you need help assisting your customer who is an end user, then please refer to this article focused on the user app and using the off-peak charging schedule.