What is an operator?
All chargers belong to a charging site. The site can be controlled via third parties - we call these operators. When the site is connected to an operator, the operator will have the possibility to control the chargers on the site via their own systems. An operator can make new features available for the charger.
When Easee is selected as the site operator, the charger will have the full functionality offered by Easee. Other operators often have their own apps that come with different features. If your site is connected to a different operator than Easee, some features offered by Easee will no longer be available to you. It is therefore important to choose an operator based on your needs. For information on what features the operator offers, contact the operator.
It is worth noting that Easee does not have access to other operators' systems. If you're having issues and you're connected to another operator, please contact that operator first.
To choose an operator, you must be a site owner.
How to select an operator using the Easee app:
- Find your charger in the Easee app.
- Swipe the charger card down and press Site settings.
- In the General section, press Operator.
- If your site is connected to an operator, this will be displayed here. If not, there may be a screen that asks you to activate Easee.
- To change the operator, in the top right corner press Edit.
A list of all operators is shown.
- Press an operator from the list, and you will be given all the information about that editor. To change your selection, press the drop-down menu to show the list again.
- Press Save to complete the selection.