When the Equalizer loses connection to the WiFi but the Easee charger still has connection, you can re-connect the Equalizer.
To reconnect the Equalizer, follow these steps:
- Make sure that the charger is connected to the WiFi network you want to connect the Equalizer to.
- Disconnect the Equalizer from the power meter. Wait ten minutes.
- Hold the Equalizer against the charger for about five seconds.
- The LED strip will fully light green and make a small sound.
The Equalizer received all of the information about the WiFi from the charger.
- Reconnect the Equalizer to the power meter.
Reconnecting the Equalizer will re-start the Equalizer.
When the Equalizer finishes restarting, it will connect to the WiFi and work normally.