When you look at the Charge Lite, it looks the same as the other Easee chargers. The differences are not obvious to someone simply looking it. The differences are inside. The differences are:
- The Charge Lite's kilowatt range is now up to 11 kW, to match how people charge at home.
- The way the Charge Lite is wired to your home.
- The way our industry-leading software allows you to view your charging information.
Here are the details:
|●*||Included with the Equalizer|
|⊕||Included in future software update|
|○||In Portal purchase (Partner APIs)|
|○*||In Portal purchase (Partner APIs) available after future software update|
|Features||Easee Charge Lite||Easee Home
|Recommended Retail Price||€599,- RRP exc. VAT||€699,- RRP exc. VAT|
|TN / IT - 3 phase max charging speed||11 kW / 6,4 kW||22 kW / 13 kW|
|TN / IT - 1 phase max charging speed||7,4 kW / 7,4 kW||7,4 kW / 7,4 kW|
|Chargers on a single circuit||up to 3 chargers||up to 3 chargers|
|Chargers on a single site||up to 3 chargers||up to 3 chargers|
|RCD Type A||Required for each charger||Integrated¹|
|Costs for installation equipment for 2+ chargers||€€||€|
|Easee Link™ Load balancing between chargers (Radio or WiFi)||●||●|
|Easee Link™ patented phase balancing between chargers (Radio or WiFi)||●||●|
|Built-in AC & DC RCD protection with auto self-test||●||●|
|45° Type 2 socket (Self-draining and less likely to get damaged)||●||●|
|Patented temperature monitoring (More than 10 temperature sensors)||●||●|
|Overload protection (Automatic adjustment of current given to the car)||●||●|
|Local OCPP 1.6J over WiFi||⊕||⊕|
|Easee Link™ Load balancing with building (*Easee Equalizer is required)||●*||●*|
|Solar charging (*Easee Equalizer is required)||●*||●*|
|eSIM / Cellular modem||●*||●*|
|RFID / NFC sensor||●*||●*|
|Over the air firmware update (WiFi or 4G is required)||●||●|
|LED stripe interface||●||●|
|MID certified (Measuring instrument)||✗||✗|
|Vehicle to grid ready (PLC) (*Ready when it is supported by cars)||✗||✗|
|Easee Link™ Load balancing between fuses (Equalizer & WiFi is required)||✗||✗|
|Easee Portal administration tool||○||●|
|Cloud OCPP 1.6j||○||●|
|Local OCPP 1.6J (partner profile) over 4G||○*||●|
¹ The integrated RCD has no influence on the function of external protective devices. An external RCD is required when at least one of the below conditions are identified:
- The installation, including cable, junction boxes, etc. includes components with only basic insulation (Class I).
- Any other electrical equipment apart from Easee Home, including lamps and socket outlets, is connected to the circuit.
- Any other conditions identified by the authorized installer requiring an external RCD.