To start the integration process, you need to create a generic account. The purpose of this account is to convert it to a partner/operator account later, after the request has been processed.
Once this account has been converted to an operator account, it can not be used to log in to the cloud or the Easee app to manage sites.
Remember these conditions:
- The account can not be used in the future for installations or adding chargers
- After the account is converted it can only be used to interact with the operator API
To create a generic account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://easee.cloud/signup. The screen to enter new user information is shown.
- Enter the information for the generic account.
- A confirmation email is sent to the email address given in step 2.