An installer account is an account where we can send out an invite to an installer party/company which they can then create an installer account and manage their mechanics that do the installations in the field. See it as a Global Admin account / God View of all the installed sites and chargers.
In this account, an admin of this account can fill in the company info, which is of course Company name country e-mail, etc.
Inside this account, there are 5 different users
- Company Admin – This user can administrate all settings in the company/ installer account
- Electrician – This is a limited user that can only adjust electrical settings on sites they have installed
- OCCP Partner Admin Settings – This is nice for an integration employee that takes care of the OCCP implementation
- Partner Support – Work in progress, no news on what this is
- Site Manager – Can administrate all settings and products on installed sites, nice for someone that works at the first line support of the company
The account needs a filled in Company Type, there is a total of 2
- Operator / CPO – A company responsible for the operation and support of sites
- Installer – A company that provides electrical installation
- Test Environment, not visible to any end user only used for testing.
Whenever a user is logged into this account the user will be able to see all the sites where the company account has been set as an installer and if needed manage these. By using this account there is no need of sharing account information between installers which of course will then prevent accidental changes to that account, in order to have a site visible the electrician must set the installer on a site in the cloud to the right company, otherwise this will not make the site visible for any user that uses the company account.
If the below box is not filled in, this will not make the site visible in the account. Make sure every electrician fills out the installer portion in the cloud or the installer app.