To use any of the Easee applications, you need to make an account. The account is used throughout the Easee ecosystem, so you don’t need to make another account when you are switching between mobile and desktop. You can do this by either pressing Create an account on the mobile app or following this link on desktop, https://www.easee.cloud/auth/signup
- Fill in the required fields Country, Mobile No., First Name, Last Name, Email and Password. You will need to enter Email and Password a second time to verify.
If you need to change your phone number at a later date, you must contact support.
- Select if you want to receive Easee updates (optional).
- Press the Register new user button.
You will get an email from Easee to verify your email address.
- Verify your email address by opening the link in the email.
- You may now log in with your new account.