The Consumption page will show you reports on how much each charger on the site used. If you have entered the price per kWh, that will also be shown on the printed reports.
The charging price is the amount the site charges per kilowatt-hour. When this is added, the reports will include VAT. Go to Charging price for more information on setting the charging price.
The Report section generates four summary reports, and three detailed reports:
- User Summary Report — a summary of the total consumption associated with a user. All RFID keys that have been registered to a user will be shown in one total consumption. Users are listed alphabetically, and will only show completed sessions.
- Charger Summary Report — a summary of the charging sessions completed, on each charger during the specified time period. A charging session is started when the vehicle and the charger is connected with charging cable and ends when the charging cable gets disconnected from the vehicle.
- Easee Key Summary Report — a summary of the total consumption for the selected time period for all RFID keys used on the site. It will show the user which owns each key and will be sorted alphabetically based on the users' names. If a user has multiple keys, they are all listed under the user in order of consumption.
- Energy Summary Report — a summary of the charging consumption on the site. This information is generated from the energy readings from the charger, which are taken each hour. The values will be determined from the initial logged value on the start date and the last recorded value on the report end date. This will include ongoing sessions.
- User Detailed Report — a detailed report of all the sessions associated with all the users that have charged on the site. Sessions are organized by the order they disconnected the car from the charger. Any sessions logged without a time will use the Session ID to place them in the right order.
- Charger Detailed Report — a detailed report of all the completed charging sessions made per charger on the site. Sessions are organized first by charger and then in order they disconnected the car from the charger. Any sessions logged without a time will use the Session ID to place them in the right order.
- Easee Key Detailed Report — a detailed report with the consumption on all RFID keys that have been used on the site. Sessions are organized by the order they disconnected the car from the charger. Any sessions logged without a time will use the Session ID to place them in the right order.
Enter the dates, the type of report, then click the type of file you want. It will generate and automatically download the information in the selected format.
More specific information about the reporting of data in these reports is at Consumption Report Insights.
Each week, month, and year, the reports for the site are compiled and are available as an expanding section.
This is an example of a recurring monthly report. In this image, April is expanded, and you can see the total amount of kWh as well as the cost (if the price per kWh has been entered) for each charger as well as the circuit total.