The Easee Home and Easee Charge chargers are very similar. The Easee Home is intended for home installation, with no more than three chargers in the circuit. Easee Charge is intended for larger installations with larger infrastructure, allowing as many as 101 chargers on one circuit.
Installation must be done by an authorized installer.
Installation videos for both Easee Home and Easee Charge are at the bottom of the page.
- Touch button — Used for installation by the installer or to activate the WiFi interface.
- Light strip — The light strip shows the status of your Easee Home at all times. You can also view the light strip status from easee.cloud and the Easee app.
- RFID area — The integrated RFID reader enables access control of the Easee Home charger and identification of different users. You can use it to unlock the charger with an Easee Key or other RFID supported device.
- Type 2 socket — The type 2 socket is completely universal and allows you to charge any type of electric vehicle using the appropriate charging cable. The Easee Home chargers allow you to permanently lock the charging cable, so that you do not have to worry about it being stolen.
Easee offers a variety of accessories for your Easee Home charger.
- Equalizer — Designed to optimize your charging experience.
- Charging cable — High quality charging cable that fits perfectly with your Easee Home charger.
- Easee Portal — Gives you a full overview and easy administration of your Easee Home charger.
- Easee app — Gives you full control of your charger at home or on the go.
- Easee Key — Makes access to controls and payment very easy.
- Easee base — A solid base for mounting up to four Easee chargers.
- Easee U-hook — An easy to use and convenient way to store your charging cable.
- Easee front — Your Easee Home charger can be fitted with a new colored front. Match your car!