When you receive your charger the PIN code will be found on a sticker on the front of your Chargeberry. The installer may have put the sticker in the back of your instruction manual after installation.
If your Easee charger is already added to the Easee portal you can easily find the PIN code.
Select your charger under Products. You will find the PIN code under Info.
If you have already added your charger to the Easee App, the PIN code can be found under the chargers General Settings:
From the Charger card, press Charger settings, then press About About.
You may have to press an "eye" icon to reveal the PIN code.
Without access to the charger in either the Easee Portal or Easee app
If you have lost or forgotten your products PIN code then it can be sent to the owner again or you can directly pair a charger to your account if the charger does not have an owner.
- In the Easee app, open the main menu. Press Products.
- Press the blue + and select Charging Robot. The Enter serial number tab is shown.
- At the bottom press Where can I find my serial number?
- The Locate serial number tab displays. Activate the charger's WiFi hotspot by following the directions under Serial via charger WiFi.
- Once the WiFi spot is activated, the PIN will be sent to the owner of the charger on SMS. If the charger is not set up with an owner the charger will be directly added to your app.
In order to obtain a pin code the charger must be configured by your installer.